Terms & Conditions
Should you have any questions, please email us at:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY, BEFORE PURCHASING ANY TICKETS OR ATTENDING ANY TOURS OR ACTIVITIES AS IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Pot and Kettle s.r.o (Limited Company) operates all tours and services under their brand Best Tours Prague (BTP). By participating in any tour/event organised and hosted by Best Tours Prague (BTP), you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our tours operate on rainy, sunny or cloudy day – sometimes it’s even a mixture of all three on the same day!
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled tour, to avoid missing your guide.
Participants must be over 18 years of age for all tours involving alcohol and must bring photo ID.
The meeting point is specified upon completion of any booking and includes a phone number should customer have any issue finding the meeting point.
BTP offers 100% refunds if the reservation is cancelled or amended more than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
We do not offer refunds for any tours cancelled for any reason within 48 hours of the scheduled tour.
Vouchers/tickets bought through third parties (eg. Wowcher, Groupon, Expedia, 365 Tickets, Attraction World, etc) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. All vouchers/tickets are considered redeemed at point of purchase.
TICKETS BOUGHT THROUGH A THIRD PARTY
All customers booking via a third party reseller/distribution site, Online Travel Agency (OTA) or regular travel agency, agree to abide by BTP's terms and conditions.
Your information will not be shared or disclosed to any third party. We only use your information for the purpose of this website.
We reserve the right to contact you after your trip to request feedback in order to improve our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By attending any tour/event offered by BTP, participants acknowledge there are inherent risks.
2. All participants acknowledge the risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
3. Prague is a busy city and a number of roads must be crossed during the tour and sometimes footpaths, streets/roads and pedestrian areas will have uneven surfaces amongst other risks including, but not limited to, traffic and pollution, and participants acknowledge and accept that they are responsible for their own safety when crossing roads and negotiating traffic.
4. Furthermore, all participants release BTP (it’s employees, managers, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) from any liabilities connected to or associated with the tours to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. Participants understand that all consumption of food or drinks is undertaken at their own risk and agree that all persons associated with this booking have understood the terms and conditions as stated.
6. Some of BTP include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. BTP urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
7. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in BTP and must inform employees, managers, directors, representatives, etc of the full nature of their condition before participating.
8. BTP accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, BTP will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
9. The participant agrees to indemnify BTP (it’s employees, managers, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
10. All venues (including bars), attended by BTP reserves the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. BTP accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
11. BTP reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, BTP will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
12. BTP reserves the right to amend the itinerary in the event of adverse weather, organised events en route or any other circumstances that are outside of our control.
13. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both the participant and BTP.
14. Terms of payment are within BTP sole discretion and payment must be received prior to any tour for acceptance of an order.
15. BTP offers 100% refunds if the reservation is cancelled or amended more than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any tours cancelled for any reason within 48 hours of the scheduled tour. Vouchers bought through third parties (eg. Living Social GYG, Whym, Ticket Feed, 365 Tickets, Attraction World, etc) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. All vouchers are considered redeemed at point of purchase.
16. Participants agree that this agreement, any sales there under or any claim, dispute or controversy between the participants and BTP arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, advertising, or any related purchase shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Czech Republic.